On this Page:
What is a Footer?
An optional intermediate footer area can be added between page content and the College footer. Once set up, the footer will appear on every page of your site.
WordPress role “Designer” is required in order to edit the footer.
How to Edit Your Footer
- From your dashboard left side menu, select Appearance > Widgets.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see more than a dozen different things you can add to the footer. The “Text” widget is most common.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see the Footer area.
- You can add widgets to the footer by dragging them from the left side and dropping them on the Footer area. Please limit the number of widgets in the footer to four or less.
- Click the triangle to expand and add content or set options.
- Once saved, the footer area widgets will appear automatically on your site.