On this Page:
Login Require Press
Some content is not meant for the general public. To make sure it is seen only by members of the K College community, use the Login Require Press options.
Login Require Press options are two checkboxes located at the bottom of a page- or post-editing screen.
- Check the Require login box to limit access to anyone with a K College login
- Check both the Require login and the Restrict to Faculty and Staff ONLY box to limit access to K College faculty and staff.
- There is no option to limit access to only students.
If you do not see these checkboxes at the bottom of your editing screen, check your editing options to make sure you have Login Require Press enabled under Advanced Panels:
- Click the three vertical dots icon in the upper right of your screen
- Select Options
- Make sure Login Require Press is checked
Ignore the warning about incompatibility with the block editor. This is a temporary glitch and get rid of it as soon as we can!