On this Page:
How to Add a Right Sidebar
Sidebar widgets will only show up on pages using the Sidebar template. That is done by editing the page and selecting Page Attributes in the Document Settings on the right, then selecting Sidebar Template from the Template dropdown.
How to Edit your Right Sidebar
A right sidebar is accomplished via “widgets.” WordPress role “Designer” is required in order to edit the sidebar.
- From your dashboard left side menu, select Appearance > Widgets.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see more than a dozen different things you can add to the Sidebar.
- On the middle of the screen, you’ll see a place to add widgets to the Primary Sidebar.
- You can add widgets to the Sidebar by dragging them from the left side and dropping them on the Primary Sidebar area. We recommend limiting the number of widgets to 3 or 4.
- Click the triangle to expand and add content or set options.